Mon, Oct 10|
Polyvagal Practice Group
“Polyvagal Theory is the science of feeling safe enough to fall in love with life and take the risks of living.” Deb Dana
Time & Location
Oct 10, 2022, 7:30 AM EDT
About the event
- Learn more about the Polyvagal Theory and application of polyvagal exercises
- Work with a polyvagal partner in dyads to build a practice of curiosity and safety
- Use weekly sessions to answer questions and practice new skills
- Set an intention to be curious and expand your awareness
Using Polyvagal Informed skills you begin to self-regulate and co-regulate to people with an anchor in safety and connection.
- Increase your awareness of your biological response to situations
- Maintain an anchor in connection and safety despite the situation
- Manage anxious and depressed emotional states
- Build a toolkit of ways to self-regulate
- Become a reliable partner in co-regulation
- Live the life you long for
- The group meets weekly on Zoom from Oct 10-Feb 13.
- The cost of each session at $70/90 minutes will be billed weekly or can be paid upfront in a lump sum for a 10% discount.
- Enrolled, group members are responsible for paying whether or not they attend.
- We meet Monday mornings 7:30 am-9 am
- We break into rotating small groups
- Each session consists of an educational portion, an exercise, practice time, feedback, and discussion
- There are exercises assigned for practice between sessions
- Content sessions will be recorded and available for members to review. (small groups will not be recorded)
There are 20 slots available on a first-come basis.