Sat, Oct 01|
Keeping the Love You Find Workshop
One of the most exciting relationships you will ever have is with yourself. Why is it you are drawn to particular people? Why do you love some experiences, but dread others? Learning more about yourself helps you get much more out of your relationships. Uncover patterns that are keeping you stuck.
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2022, 9:00 AM EDT – Oct 02, 2022, 6:00 PM EDT
Washington, Washington, DC 20012, USA
About the event
Created by Harville Hendrix, author of “Keeping the Love You Find: A personal guide”
Presented by: Hayley Hoffman, LPC, MA, Imago Relationship Therapist
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO WANT:
- Healthy lasting relationships
- To learn how to be a better partner
- To look at their own contribution to the challenges, pain, success, and joys in relationships
- To invest in personal growth work
What to expect at a KEEPING THE LOVE YOU FIND workshop:
- A fascinating journey of self-discovery through past and current relationships
- a deeper understanding of how you re-create the past in present relationships
- a process for letting go of old hurts and old ways of being in relationships
- new relationship skills for better communication and connection
- a clear Personal Growth Plan based on your new insights
- an opportunity to meet new people on a similar journey
Using brief lectures, demonstrations, video, music, personal reflection, and private conversations between participants, we create safety for individuals to share and disclose to each other.
Meeting: 9 am-1230 pm and 2:30 pm-6 pm ET, Sat and SunAbout Hayley
Hayley is an LPC and Certified Imago Relationship Therapist. She is passionate about helping individuals, couples, and families experience healing, connection, and joy in their relationships. She holds an M.A. in Clinical Counseling from Northwestern University and is also trained in Sex Therapy and Polyvagal Theory among other things. Based on her relationship experience, she brings empathy and hope to individuals stuck in a cycle of romance, rupture, and retreat. Hayley is married to David. They have a blended family of 3 married sons, 2 daughters, and a therapy dog named Annabelle.Our Cancellation Policy
- Space is considered “reserved” after payment in full has been received. You will be notified when payment and registration are completed.
- After registration is confirmed, requested refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- If a cancellation occurs within 14 days (two weeks) of the workshop start date, an additional $100 cancellation fee applies.
- If a cancellation occurs within 7 days (one week) of the workshop’s start date, a refund is not available. However, a 50% credit towards a future Imago Center workshop is offered for use within one year, pending availability.
- Refunds and credits are not available for participants who “no show” or leave early.
- Presenters are not responsible for non-refundable travel/hotel expenses under any circumstances.
- Full refunds are issued for “presenter canceled” workshops.
Keeping the Love You Find is a workshop co-created by Harville Hendrix Ph.D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt Ph.D., authors of the book Keeping the Love You Find