top of page
Mon, Feb 27|
Polyvagal Practice Group
“Polyvagal Theory is the science of feeling safe enough to fall in love with life and take the risks of living.” Deb Dana
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Feb 27, 7:30 AM EST – Feb 28, 9:00 AM EST
About the event
Join a Polyvagal Virtual Practice Group
- Learn more about the Polyvagal Theory and application of polyvagal exercises
- Work with a polyvagal partner in dyads to build a practice of curiosity and safety
- Use weekly sessions to answer questions and practice new skills
- Set an intention to be curious and expand your awareness
Using Polyvagal Informed skills you begin to self-regulate and co-regulate to people with an anchor in safety and connection.
- Increase your awareness of your biological response to situations
- Maintain an anchor in connection and safety despite the situation
- Manage anxious and depressed emotional states
- Build a toolkit of ways to self-regulate
- Become a reliable partner in co-regulation
- Live the life you long for
- The group meets weekly on Zoom for 5 months.
- The cost of each session at $70/90 minutes will be billed weekly or can be paid upfront in a lump sum for a 10% discount.
- Enrolled, group members are responsible for paying whether or not they attend.
- We meet Monday mornings 7:30 am-9 am
- We break into rotating small groups
- Each session consists of an educational portion, an exercise, practice time, feedback, and discussion
- There are exercises assigned for practice between sessions
- Content sessions will be recorded and available for members to review. (small groups will not be recorded)
There are 20 slots available on a first-come basis.
bottom of page